POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How far can you go spotting goofs in movies? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:16:48 EDT (-0400)
  How far can you go spotting goofs in movies? (Message 71 to 80 of 110)
From: Bill Pragnell
Subject: Re: How far can you go spotting goofs in movies?
Date: 18 Dec 2007 11:45:12
Message: <4767f918$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Bill Pragnell <bil### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> Hmmm. There's nothing particularly unique about humans.
>
>   Except that there are billions of them.
>
>> What about monkeys?
>
>   Extint?

Bet they weren't before the machines took over. Anyway, I'm not saying
it's demonstrably impossible, it's just very weak, and very obviously a
poorly-thought-out backstory. The Wachowskis do not care whether it's
plausible or not. The only explanations are desperate retrofitting.

Post a reply to this message