POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ice storms Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:14:49 EDT (-0400)
  Ice storms (Message 11 to 20 of 38)
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Re: Ice storms
Date: 13 Dec 2007 07:01:08
Message: <47611f04@news.povray.org>
"Phil Cook" <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote in message

> And there I was going to complain about scraping a thin layer of ice of my
> windcreeen for the second night running.

We've been getting hailstorms occationally for the last couple months. If
anyone wants that ice, they're welcome to it. My car's going for
panelbeating (again) next week

It's been an odd summer here. Not as hot as usual (I haven't needed to turn
the fan on at all) and with a lot more rain than normal. I haven't had to
water the plants on the balcony since September.

Post a reply to this message

> We've been getting hailstorms occationally for the last couple months. If
> anyone wants that ice, they're welcome to it. My car's going for
> panelbeating (again) next week

Panel...beating...

._.

Where there any fatalities?