POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ice storms : Re: Ice storms Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ice storms
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 13 Dec 2007 08:13:48
Message: <4761300c@news.povray.org>
news:47611fe9@news.povray.org...

> Where there any fatalities?

??
From a hail storm? Unless some people were stupid enough to be running
around in the hail, I doubt it.
Largest stones I saw were about the size of a ping-pong ball.

Actually, I think one guy did get killed by the storm. A tree fell on his
car.

Insurance loves me. Second time in three years. The stupid question the
claims person asked me.
"Why wasn't the car under cover at the time of the storm?"
"Um, because I was driving up the M1 highway."