POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! Server Time
12 Oct 2024 01:14:13 EDT (-0400)
  Wahahahaha! (Message 81 to 90 of 170)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Re: Wahahahaha!
Date: 7 Nov 2007 16:47:02
Message: <47323256@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:

> "This program has tried to do something in a way I don't understand so
> I'm going to shut it down" how easy would that have been to use; instead
> of illegal this and exception that?

How about just "the program has malfunctioned, so we're shutting it down"?

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 8 Nov 2007 03:35:00
Message: <web.4732c9546f9d6136726bd13c0@news.povray.org>
Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
> Stephen nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/11/07 03:00:

> > You always could recharge non-rechargeable batteries. The manufacturers do
> > notlike it though.
> >
> > Stephen
> >

> You can, but they don't keep the charge very well. The ones I did recharge
> lasted less than half as long as rechargeable ones. They also got warmer during
> the recharge.

They do get warm but I think that it depends on the charger and the current it

depends on the current. I built mine myself and charged them at about 20 ma and
IIRC discharge was between 7.5 and 10 ma.
If your batteries are not holding their charge then the discharge cycle is
probably too low.
And that came from another life, one before Pov :)
Also if you were old enough to wire up a mains plug you were old enough to die.

writing some of the things that I did.

Stephen

Post a reply to this message