POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! : Re: Wahahahaha! Server Time
12 Oct 2024 03:16:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wahahahaha!
From: Invisible
Date: 8 Nov 2007 04:28:34
Message: <4732d6c2$1@news.povray.org>
>> But the messages didn't turn out friendly because it was written by
>> one of "our" type: an I.T. nerd / high priest, who disdains
>> communications with and the intelligence of everyone except other I.T.
>> nerds / high priests.

Yeah, well, that's why you have the "details" button that gives you
three pages of gibberish that you can pretend to understand.

(I never really understood why programs produce core dumps. I mean,
seriously. What chance is there of anybody *ever* deducing anything
useful from this data? 10^-78?)

> And for some reason has perpetuated through countless operating systems
> of countless versions. I thought Microsoft had an entire department
> dedicated to user-friendliness; oh wait it's run by 'us' isn't it :-)

It's not *run* be us - we just do all the actual *work*. :-P