POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! : Re: Wahahahaha! Server Time
12 Oct 2024 03:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wahahahaha!
From: Brian Elliott
Date: 8 Nov 2007 04:04:45
Message: <4732d12d@news.povray.org>
news:47323256@news.povray.org...
> Phil Cook wrote:
>
>> "This program has tried to do something in a way I don't understand so
>> I'm going to shut it down" how easy would that have been to use; instead
>> of illegal this and exception that?
>
> How about just "the program has malfunctioned, so we're shutting it down"?

Yes, either would do well, Andy's is more friendly to the "normal" user
(comp. unsavvy).

But the messages didn't turn out friendly because it was written by one of
"our" type: an I.T. nerd / high priest, who disdains communications with and
the intelligence of everyone except other I.T. nerds / high priests.

OK, we might be sensitive, but we never said we're perfect.  :-)
Well alright, we imply it sometimes  ;-)

--
Brian