POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:05 EDT (-0400)
  Wahahahaha! (Message 161 to 170 of 170)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Wahahahaha!
Date: 13 Nov 2007 07:15:01
Message: <web.473995156f9d6136c4e49fa40@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Alain wrote:
> >>
> >> Well, maybe you guys do. Mine is only 103... :-(
> > It's above average ;)
> > An IQ of 100 is average by definition. Anything >100 is above average.
>
> I guess the critical question is the SD...

IMO

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Cook
Date: 13 Nov 2007 07:59:08
Message: <op.t1qebpf2c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Tue, 13 Nov 2007 12:14:13 -0000, Stephen <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com>
did spake, saying:

> Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>> Alain wrote:
>> > Invisible nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/11/12 04:25:
>> thus,

>> > It's above average ;)
>> > An IQ of 100 is average by definition. Anything >100 is above average.
>>
>> I guess the critical question is the SD...
>

> The critical question is, “What is IQ and why so people believe it can
> be of use?”

Because it allows people to measure something unmeasurable then compare it
to other people's results.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 13 Nov 2007 08:24:32
Message: <4739a590@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

Well, it is self-evident that some people are much more intelligent than
others. IQ is one attempt to measure this in some kind of objective way
(with varying degrees of success).

Post a reply to this message