POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! : Re: Wahahahaha! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:15:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wahahahaha!
From: Stephen
Date: 13 Nov 2007 11:10:01
Message: <web.4739cb306f9d6136726bd13c0@news.povray.org>
"Phil Cook" <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote:
> And lo on Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:59:35 -0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
> spake, saying:
>

> > Well, if you're going to put it that way... why are we bothering to be
> > live? It's not like there's any point to it...

people get some enjoyment out of it. Mind you sometime it can suck :(

> Correct, but in the case of IQ it's an artifical measurement system. So
> what was the basis of creating it? What, if any, problem was it designed
> to solve?

it is not portable between societies. As it was developed in the West it has a
bias towards western society.

well in the tests and want to promote their belief that they are special. Also

you) that I would not send out to buy a loaf of bread without a note.

failed in our education system but succeed in life (a much harder test IMO)

interviews.

Stephen