POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! : Re: Wahahahaha! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:14:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wahahahaha!
From: scott
Date: 13 Nov 2007 08:43:11
Message: <4739a9ef$1@news.povray.org>
>> I have, on occasion, sent in reports like that, and had Microsoft reply
>> with how to fix it. So obviously someone was paying attention to it.
>
> Woah. Micro$oft talking to a paying customer... that's almost unheard of.
> o_O
>
> You must be very special...

Go to microsoft.co.uk and click on Support, then Help & Support home,
Contact Us then "contact a support professional by phone or email".  I used
it once at work because of some insane issue with Visual C++ .net, I was
prepared to pay for the call, but as it turned out to be a bug they didn't
charge me and sent me a pre-release update so I could work around the
problem :-)