POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Demos Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:46:44 EDT (-0400)
  Demos (Message 9 to 18 of 38)
<<< Previous 8 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Demos
Date: 29 Oct 2007 18:57:56
Message: <47267384$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   And this isn't illegal? Doesn't it fall into something like
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_advertising

Depends what you advertise, I suppose. "Passed the WHDL tests" is
correct, after all. :-)

But yah, I guess if you really wanted to sue someone, you'd have a case.
You might not win, but you'd have a case.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we

Post a reply to this message