POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kids TV Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:46:21 EDT (-0400)
  Kids TV (Message 69 to 78 of 88)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Kids TV
Date: 5 Oct 2007 00:57:32
Message: <4705c43c$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 19:31:15 +0100, St. wrote:

>     Space 1999 (Yes, that was good!)

Think I only saw one or two eps of that.

>     Mission: Impossible

Actually just started watching eps of this every once in a while.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Cook
Subject: Re: Man it's so loud in here
Date: 5 Oct 2007 06:02:25
Message: <op.tzpx4rksc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 04 Oct 2007 21:17:29 +0100, Orchid XP v3 <voi### [at] devnull>
did spake, saying:

> Woah... I've created something *special* here! ;-)

You've hit the nostalgia button, just stay out of the way of the walking
broomsticks and mop up the mess later.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com