POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kids TV : Re: Kids TV Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:15:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kids TV
From: Phil Cook
Date: 5 Oct 2007 06:13:04
Message: <op.tzpymg08c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 04 Oct 2007 16:04:12 +0100, Jim Henderson
<nos### [at] nospamcom> did spake, saying:

> Thought of a few others last night:
>
> Knight Rider

Ah Knight Rider a lone thingy fighting for the cause of whatever; the Hoff
himself.

> Greatest American Hero

Surprisingly not

> Wonder Woman

only seemed to be shown sporadically here.

> The 6 Million Dollar Man
> The Bionic Woman

Never got into them

> Batman

Now being repeated here on BBC4 in the evenings, so obviously not regarded
as children's television anymore.

> It's funny what hearing a song can trigger (was watching something and
> the theme music from Greatest American Hero came on for some reason)

Tell me about it :-)

Damn trying to think of the A-Team tune and now I've got Magnum PI instead.

Oo not Knight Rider, but what was the one with the helicopter, later there
was a series with a bike (which was rubbish). And what was that one with
the computer generated hero with the floating blob called Bit and the car
that turned at 90 degrees, wasn't that mentioned here not so long ago?

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com