POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kids TV : Re: Man it's so loud in here Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:16:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Man it's so loud in here
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 5 Oct 2007 21:00:54
Message: <4706de46@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 15:19:00 -0400, Jim Charter wrote:

> Orchid XP v3 wrote:
>> Woah... I've created something *special* here! ;-)
>>
> You did something that wasn't about you.  Use that knowledge.

Well put - a good friend of mine observed years ago that people LOVE
talking about themselves; a great way to just talk with people is to ask
them about something (as Andy did) and then just let people talk.

You end up learning a lot, and you make people feel good by asking for
their opinion on something.

Jim