POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kids TV Server Time
11 Oct 2024 23:11:03 EDT (-0400)
  Kids TV (Message 39 to 48 of 88)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Kids TV
Date: 3 Oct 2007 20:24:53
Message: <470432d5$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 19:59:18 -0400, Jim Charter wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>> Wonderful World of Disney I do recall watching regularly as well, now
>> you mention it.  I also forgot Tom & Jerry, Scooby Doo, The Brady Bunch
>> (some of the things I list now just make me shake my head), Popeye,
>> Flinstones, the Jetsons.
>>
>> Jim
> Popeye definitely was a never miss when I was really young.  Flintstones
> yes, but that was highschool days.  Flop on the couch after a day at
> school: Flintstones, Start Trek, Jetsons, while waiting for dinner,
> before homework.

Homework, ah yes, I had forgotten about that (odd since my kid has some
every day <G>)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 3 Oct 2007 20:28:20
Message: <470433a4$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 19:22:46 -0400, Sabrina Kilian wrote:

> Have to go to the internet classic grudge match, A-Team vs McGyver.
> http://www.grudge-match.com/History/ateam-macgyver.shtml

I wonder if they ever did that on Celebrity Deathmatch....

If not, they should.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 4 Oct 2007 00:22:53
Message: <47046a9d@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> Square One TV

	Mathnet!

--
I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every waking moment of it.

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl

Post a reply to this message