POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kids TV : Re: Kids TV Server Time
11 Oct 2024 23:12:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kids TV
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 4 Oct 2007 05:44:42
Message: <4704b60a@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:
> "Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 20:29:51 +0200, Gail Shaw wrote:
>>
>>> Oh my, lots of good memories there. Wonder if I could locate space
>>> rangers or time trax on DVD...They were good
>> Yeah, but most of those aren't things I watched as a kid, but rather as
>> an adult...
>
> For me most of those were on while I was at primary and high school.

I watched the original run of B5 here in the UK on our Channel 4; I was
in the sixth form when it started and I went to university halfway
through. Not many of us had TVs so it was a real pain trying to keep up
with it!

(before the days of Sky+ and copious repeats)

Definitely the best SF I've ever seen for television, and arguably
cinema too.