POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kids TV : Re: Kids TV Server Time
11 Oct 2024 23:12:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kids TV
From: Phil Cook
Date: 4 Oct 2007 05:23:20
Message: <op.tzn1mgo2c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 04 Oct 2007 09:59:03 +0100, Brian Elliott
<NotForSpam@AskIfUWant> did spake, saying:

> "Phil Cook" <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote in message
>> and as you say probably others hmm I recall prefering the Jetsons to
>> the Flintstones although I could proabbly still sing the Flintstones
>> theme, but not the Jetsons; strange that.
>
> "
> Meet George Jetson...
> Jane his wife...  <she takes his wallet, leaving him only the fiver>
> Daughter Judy...  <off to big school>
> His boy Elroy...  <off to little school>
> "
>
> Not as memorable as the Flintstones theme, which has even been recorded
> by jazz artists on their albums.

I can hear it in my head now. It's a bit staccato to me; lacks the flow of
the Flintstones.

Ah now I'm going to have Fraggle Rock, Gummi Bears and Flintstones running
through my head with the odd interuption of Ulysses and a Wheeled Warriors
finale.

Now I just need to watch Ultimate Showdown or Avenue Q to have my head
explode.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com