POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kids TV : Re: Kids TV Server Time
11 Oct 2024 23:11:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kids TV
From: Phil Cook
Date: 4 Oct 2007 04:51:43
Message: <op.tznz5yesc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 03 Oct 2007 10:41:34 +0100, Bill Pragnell
<bil### [at] hotmailcom> did spake, saying:

> Orchid XP v3 wrote:
>> What did you watch when you were a kid?
>  >
>> Mysterious Cities of Gold
>
> Superb. They really must release this on DVD (it is available as
> bootlegs at present), it has a very enthusiastic fan-base and I for one
> would buy it because I missed the last two episodes!

and there I was just mentioning that I don't recall it finishing properly.
Hmm two of us, did they pull the plug on the broadcast?

> Don't let's forget (I'm surprised nobody's mentioned it):
>
> Ulysses 31 !
>
> I obtained this recently on DVD and it hasn't dated too much at all.

Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors too.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com