POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New puzzle/logic game Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  New puzzle/logic game (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: scott
Subject: Re: New puzzle/logic game
Date: 2 Nov 2007 04:40:56
Message: <472af0a8$1@news.povray.org>
>> Yep, that's what always happens to my projects too :-)  Right this moment
>> I am about 60% through writing a game, but now I have an idea for a
>> better one which I want to start on right away!  I have no incentive
>> really to finish off the first game.
>
> Wow, you reached a whole 60% of completion on a project before having
> another idea... *jealous*

Yeh it's pretty unusual for me - although it's been stuck at 60% for the
last few weeks now because I've been too busy.  I just need to implement AI
and a menu system and it should be pretty much finished...  AI could turn
out to be more than 40% though... :-)

Post a reply to this message

>> Wow, you reached a whole 60% of completion on a project before having
>> another idea... *jealous*
>
> Yeh it's pretty unusual for me - although it's been stuck at 60% for the
> last few weeks now because I've been too busy.  I just need to implement
> AI and a menu system and it should be pretty much finished...  AI could
> turn out to be more than 40% though... :-)

Last few weeks? That's nothing. Quote of a program FAQ:
"A GTK+ interface to jigdo is being worked on. Unfortunately, it's been
80% done for over 1.5 years, so don't hold your breath for its release."

Post a reply to this message