POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My own Vista impressions Server Time
17 May 2024 01:30:44 EDT (-0400)
  My own Vista impressions (Message 54 to 63 of 63)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: My own Vista impressions
Date: 15 Nov 2008 12:35:30
Message: <491f0862$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> No, but I've heard a *lot* of people say that Linux (of any variety!) is
> significantly more annoying that Windows!

It's also a lot easier to be less annoying when you can blame the most
annoying problems in Linux on Microsoft anyway. </sarcasm>

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 15 Nov 2008 12:56:30
Message: <491f0d4d@news.povray.org>
> Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> > Now if it really *was* faster, people would notice that. And they'd like
> > it. Trouble is, they also notice when the reverse happens...

> I haven't seen any reviews of Vista complaining the actual released
> version was slower.

  Slower than what? XP? Well, there's at least this:

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/xp-vs-vista,1531.html

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message