POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Q: explode.inc from Chris Colefax Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  Q: explode.inc from Chris Colefax (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: Reinhard
Subject: Q: explode.inc from Chris Colefax
Date: 16 Jun 2008 03:08:54
Message: <48561186$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,
I try to this include file to explode the following object.
But at the time the explosion shall begin the object is invisible.
Does anyone know if there is any restriction to use this include file?

And can anyone give me a solution how I can solve the problem?
If you need more information please write.

Thank you,
Reinhard

<code>
#declare DyingstarObject=sphere { <0,0,0>, 1
texture {
       pigment {
          bozo
          color_map {
             [0.0 color rgb <0.3, 0, 0>]
             [1.0 color rgb <0.6, 0.2, 0>]
          }
          turbulence 0.3
          scale 1/2
       }
    }
texture {
    pigment {
       agate
       color_map {
          [0.0 color rgbf <1, 1, 1, 1>]
          [0.5 color rgbf <1, 1, 1, 1>]
          [0.5 color rgbf <0.5, 0, 0, 1>]
          [0.75 color rgb <0.5, 0, 0>]
          [1.0 color rgb <1, 0.5, 0>]
       }
       turbulence 1.0
       scale 1.5
    }
}
texture {
    pigment {
       granite
       color_map {
          [0.0 color rgb <1, 1, 0>]
          [0.2 color rgbf <1, 1, 1, 1>]
          [1.0 color rgbf <1, 1, 1, 1>]
       }

    }

}

finish{ ambient 1.9 diffuse 0.9  brilliance 0.6 roughness 1.5 crand 0.25}
scale<1.07,1,1.07>
scale PlanetScale
}
</code>