POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Rendering Window Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering Window (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: here I am
Subject: Rendering Window
Date: 17 Feb 2008 03:05:00
Message: <web.47b7e9a9dc027f8bb61821680@news.povray.org>
Hi! I know this is the dumbest question, any one has ever asked but I am kinda
puzzled with this.This being the forum for new user I thought this the place to
seek help.

I am not able to change the size rendering window,I mean the output image window
is very small in my case and I want to render my scene file to a larger
dimension.So, can you tell how to change that in windows executable POV-ray. :(

Post a reply to this message