POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Rendering Window : Re: Rendering Window Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering Window
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 17 Feb 2008 03:36:20
Message: <47b7f204$1@news.povray.org>
"here_I_am" <nomail@nomail> schreef in bericht
news:web.47b7e9a9dc027f8bb61821680@news.povray.org...
> Hi! I know this is the dumbest question, any one has ever asked but I am
> kinda
> puzzled with this.This being the forum for new user I thought this the
> place to
> seek help.
>
> I am not able to change the size rendering window,I mean the output image
> window
> is very small in my case and I want to render my scene file to a larger
> dimension.So, can you tell how to change that in windows executable
> POV-ray. :(

As you know, there are no stupid questions... :-)

There are several ways to do what you ask:
1) you can select pre-defined render sizes from the drop-down combobox on
the upper left of your screen, the one showing (for instance "[640 x 640, AA
0.3]"
2) you can edit the content of this combobox by opening the file "Edit
resolution INI files" under the Tools menu
3) you can define your own resolution in the command line window, for
instance: +w1000 +h800
4) you can also write your own ini file in which those parameters are
included

Before all else, the documentation can help you with details on this. See
the introduction chapter of the help.

Thomas