POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Good metal texture Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Good metal texture (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Ansgar
Subject: Good metal texture
Date: 12 May 2007 14:15:01
Message: <web.4646040bee894e9acb86afba0@news.povray.org>
Hello there.

My metal textures are always a little dull and boring and I wanted to ask if
there are any tips you could give me to spice them up a bit. For example, is
it possible to define a kind of reflection map? They used to help me a lot
to make realistic metals in MAX but I don't know if and how I can create
similar effects with POV. Thanks in advance!

Ansgar

Post a reply to this message