POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Newbie question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:28:51 EDT (-0400)
  Newbie question (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: A C C
Subject: Newbie question
Date: 23 Mar 2006 14:00:00
Message: <web.4422efb6b6b87aedee4c493c0@news.povray.org>
Recently i have started to use POV-Ray, after a lot of time using Anim8or.
Now, there is a feature in Anim8or that I don't know how to translate in
POV-Ray.

In anim8or, with a texture map applied to Emissive, you can simulate the
effect of lit windows. I sthere any way to do this is POV-Ray? I think that
it can done with layered textures, but I haven't figured out how yet.

Post a reply to this message