POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : POv code from movray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:16:41 EDT (-0400)
  POv code from movray (Message 8 to 17 of 17)
From: StephenS
Subject: Re: POv code from movray
Date: 21 Mar 2006 17:19:16
Message: <44207be4@news.povray.org>
> is it possible to generate a pov-ray code(SDL
> code) from a scene generated using movray? i would like to do this..
> becuase i want to edit some features of my camera settings.
Another approach is to use a plugin, for example InsertCodeMFC.dll, and add
a camera statement.
Moray will always list it's own camera statements before any objects (or
plugins). Your second camera statement will override the first.

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

"StephenS" <sshonfield(at)ottawa(dot)net> wrote:
> Another approach is to use a plugin, for example InsertCodeMFC.dll, and add
> a camera statement.
> Moray will always list it's own camera statements before any objects (or
> plugins). Your second camera statement will override the first.
>
> Stephen

Stephen, do you know where to get a copy of InsertCodeMFC.dll? I lost mine

That sounds like a good technique I must steal it.

Post a reply to this message

> "StephenS" <sshonfield(at)ottawa(dot)net> wrote:
> > Another approach is to use a plugin, for example InsertCodeMFC.dll, and
add
> > a camera statement.
> > Moray will always list it's own camera statements before any objects (or
> > plugins). Your second camera statement will override the first.
> >
> > Stephen
>
> Stephen, do you know where to get a copy of InsertCodeMFC.dll? I lost mine
> at my last HD crash. I can't find it now.
> That sounds like a good technique I must steal it.

Hey Stephen! if you read other posts than Stephen's you can see I gave the
link in a former one of this thread ;-)

http://www.stmuc.com/moray/download/pub/moray/plugins/InsertCodeMFC%201001.zip

Marc

Post a reply to this message