POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : POv code from movray : Re: POv code from movray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:28:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POv code from movray
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 22 Mar 2006 16:15:08
Message: <4421be5b@news.povray.org>
Marc Jacquier wrote:

>> 1.- Open the moray file in Moray.
>> 2.- Render it using Moray (Povray will open to render the scene).
>
> You can export the files without render them with the menu item
> render/export  (Ctrl+F9)

I know, but I was answering this post running Linux
and had no time to close it, open Windows, check the
right names, close Windows, restart Linux and answer
him (I only work with internet in Linux).
I'm trying to do something for the next IRTC (music is
a good topic, maybe it's time for a little blues), but
it's been a long time since I did something serious with
Moray and Povray. I'll try anyway.

> I use that mostly to render the scene with Megapov despite the bad
> relations it has with Moray.
> I have to load the .ini file
> (once for the 1st render in the session, then I close it to not be asked
> if I want to reload at every export)
> and start Megapov  by hand but  it is bearable ;-)

I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip
Bye

--
Txemi Jendrix.