POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : POv code from movray : Re: POv code from movray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:30:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POv code from movray
From: StephenS
Date: 22 Mar 2006 06:17:44
Message: <44213258$1@news.povray.org>
> That sounds like a good technique I must steal it.
For most(all?) changes to the camera statement, the OpenGL preview in Moray
will not match the rendered picture. I regularly use this technique to
include three orthographic cameras in a scene. I then selectively export one
at a time to render, renaming each picture so it doesn't get overwritten
with the next render. This can give me a top/side/front combination of
pictures.

Stephen