POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Getting started Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:36:48 EDT (-0400)
  Getting started (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Lhainel
Subject: Getting started
Date: 5 Jun 2007 23:10:01
Message: <web.46662482df6f61bc74c823d90@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone. I would like advice for a "sub-newbie". Here's what I mean:

I used to play around with POV a lot a long time ago when it was published
in one of the computer graphics magazines and I got it through buying the
book "IMLAB". That was way way back when POV was only about version 1.0

Ever since, I had diminishing time to do my personal POV projects as POV
advanced and the only thing I did was kept trying to read the POV manual on
how to use the new features when they were added. Even then, I never
achieved it due to lack of time.

So up till now, my knowledge is still v1.0 standard. My reason of writing
this message is to ask the more advanced users if they knew what would be
the best and quickest way for me to catch up with the latest version's
features without too much effort.

Thanks in advance.
Lhainel

Post a reply to this message