POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Averaged Normal_maps Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  Averaged Normal_maps (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Kirk Andrews
Subject: Averaged Normal_maps
Date: 12 Dec 2006 18:10:01
Message: <web.457f35b82645b59e9033e1160@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to create a texture that combines multiple normal patterns, so of
course I use "average".  But the resulting pattern is too shallow, and I
want to make it more pronounced.  I've tried various things, but I can't
seem to increase the intensity.  Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Post a reply to this message