POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : exit povray Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:27:15 EDT (-0400)
  exit povray (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: thor egn
Subject: exit povray
Date: 6 Jan 2005 05:10:00
Message: <web.41dd0dc4e4a3e2ae166c45e10@news.povray.org>
hello
IS somebody can tell me how to make an automatic exit of povray at the end
of the render.
thanks

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Nikias
Subject: Re: exit povray
Date: 6 Jan 2005 07:32:27
Message: <41dd2fdb@news.povray.org>
If you're using the Windows version, select the "Render" menu, then "On
completion..." and then "Exit POV-Ray". For other OS, I've got no clue.

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>

Post a reply to this message

And if you want to set off the computer?

mensaje news:41dd2fdb@news.povray.org...