POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : exit povray : Re: exit povray Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:30:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: exit povray
Date: 9 Feb 2005 19:57:12
Message: <420ab168$1@news.povray.org>
If you're using POV-Ray for Windows, point & click on the "Render" menu.
Point to "On completion..." (second-to-last item in that menu in my Version
3.6). In the sub-menu that appears here, you can choose what POV-Ray should
do upon completing the render: Nothing (standard setting), display a popup
message about having finished rendering, or exit POV-Ray.