POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Benchmark Results questions Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Benchmark Results questions (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Jerry Feldman
Subject: Benchmark Results questions
Date: 13 Jan 2005 15:45:01
Message: <web.41e6dd57ae5c1910d6123f770@news.povray.org>
I searched through a couple of related groups and did not find an answer...

I have been running the POV-Ray standard benchmark to compare results of
different compilers on 64-bit systems (eg. Itanium 2). In my report, I want
to include the detailed results, but I am note sure exactly what Tests and
Succeeded mean under the Ray->Shape Intersection in the context of the
benchmark and the standard benchmark scene.
Example:
Ray->Shape Intersection          Tests       Succeeded  Percentage
Box                           79496652         9441690     11.88

Post a reply to this message