POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Turn a torus Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:22:30 EDT (-0400)
  Turn a torus (Message 10 to 19 of 19)
From: ingo
Subject: Re: Turn a torus
Date: 28 Sep 2004 04:16:29
Message: <Xns95726884FCF83seed7@news.povray.org>
in news:4159053a@news.povray.org Oleguer Vilella wrote:

> Maybe now is more clear...

Could you make a drawing and post it to the images group?

Ingo

Post a reply to this message

From: Oleguer Vilella
Date: 28 Sep 2004 10:52:40
Message: <41597ab8$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, of course.

> in news:4159053a@news.povray.org Oleguer Vilella wrote:
>
> > Maybe now is more clear...
> >

> Could you make a drawing and post it to the images group?
>
> Ingo

Post a reply to this message

From: JWV
Date: 28 Sep 2004 12:19:15
Message: <41598f03$1@news.povray.org>
I assume you have drawn 2 views of the torus, one has some perspective, and
one is without perspective (am i wrong?). But still, i don't see what you
want to do.

You are clearly basing you model on a real life bridge (across water?), so
could you find a picture on the internet which shows the type of bridge you
are after?

Greetings,

JWV

"Oleguer Vilella" <ole### [at] infonegociocom> wrote in message
> Yes, of course.

> > in news:4159053a@news.povray.org Oleguer Vilella wrote:
> >
> > > Maybe now is more clear...
> > >

> > Could you make a drawing and post it to the images group?
> >
> > Ingo

Post a reply to this message