POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Turn a torus : Re: Turn a torus Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Turn a torus
From: Oleguer Vilella
Date: 28 Sep 2004 12:36:28
Message: <4159930c$1@news.povray.org>
The two first pictures are the torus, te first one is like appears on the
POV-Ray without modifications, and the second one I with an angle.
The pictures that are above of the torus, one is a stright line and the
other is the same line with an angle.
I want to do the same with the torus: I have it straight an I want to do an
angle in the middle of it. Just like with the straight line that it converts
like a bridge doing an angle in the middle of it.
I think it's easy to do.