POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How can I do an arrow? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:19:53 EDT (-0400)
  How can I do an arrow? (Message 11 to 18 of 18)
From: Oleguer Vilella
Subject: Re: How can I do an arrow?
Date: 6 Aug 2004 14:07:40
Message: <4113c8ec$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, Ok, that's right!!!!!!!! I'm Spanish, how is my English? I'm studying
English, I've passed the PET examen. I like Pov-Ray, and I'm doing the
PKCpathway because there is a microbioly congress in my city in September.
Thank very much for your help.

Best regards,
Oleguer

> "Oleguer Vilella" <ole### [at] infonegociocom> wrote in message
> > I put your code with my camera, and I couldn't see it. My camera is
> > #include "colors.inc"
> > #include "textures.inc"
> > background { White}
> > camera { location <0, 1, -100> look_at <1, 1, 1> }
> > light_source { <170, -30, -100> color White}
> >
> > I've copied your code and your arrow just desepear. Thank you very much
> for
> > the information about the order of the words, I didn't know it, I'll do
it
> > like you. Do you think that's camera problem??
>
> Yes. In your other message you had used:
>
>   camera {location <170, -11, -100>look_at  <180, -15, -16>}
>
> The camera location and look_at point is way off now, by 170 to 180, so if
> you change the arrows translate to <0,0,0> you'll see it centered again.
>
> Bob H.

Post a reply to this message