POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How can I do an arrow? : Re: How can I do an arrow? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:31:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How can I do an arrow?
From: Oleguer Vilella
Date: 9 Aug 2004 07:34:40
Message: <41176150@news.povray.org>
Hi again  Bob,

I have an other question. The question is: I'm finishing the picture and I
did the background a part of the picture. I want put the picture down and in
the middle, the picture only can hold some space, because I'll put other
things over the picture and on the left and right of it.
The background is a cloudy scene. How can I include the background in the
picture? and, how can I situate the picture?
Thanks.

Best regards,
Oleguer Vilella