POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How can I do an arrow? : Re: How can I do an arrow? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:29:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How can I do an arrow?
From: Oleguer Vilella
Date: 7 Aug 2004 06:02:23
Message: <4114a8af$1@news.povray.org>
Ok. I have never been to Alabama, but I think it's a good place. I know some
people who have visited Alabama and they speaks very good of these place. If
you want you can visit my web site, is in Spanish, but I think that you can
understant a lot of things. My URL is: http://www.infonegocio.com/oleguervm
I'm not a good page web dessigner, I haven't got a lot of ideas. On the main
page I will see my photograf.
I'm an estudent and I like Pov-Ray.
I'm traying to situate the arrows, when I finish I will do the proteins. If
I have some problem about it I will notify you.
I wait your replay.

Best regards,
Oleguer

> "Oleguer Vilella" <ole### [at] infonegociocom> wrote in message
> > Ok Bob. Can you tell me where are you from?, I'm from Lleida, a small
city
> > placed about 120Km from Barcelona (the capital of Catalonia).
> > Are you a physical or a mathematical? I like both of them. If I would
have
> > an other problem I will ask you.
>
> Glad to help when I can. I live near Huntsville, Alabama, USA, where the
> Marshall Space Flight Center is. They do a lot of aerospace stuff.
Although,