POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How can I do an arrow? : Re: How can I do an arrow? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:19:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How can I do an arrow?
From: Hughes, B
Date: 9 Aug 2004 05:39:19
Message: <41174647$1@news.povray.org>
"Oleguer Vilella" <ole### [at] infonegociocom> wrote in message
> Ok. I have never been to Alabama, but I think it's a good place. I know
some
> people who have visited Alabama and they speaks very good of these place.

Has its good points, some bad, too. Everyplace does.

http://www.infonegocio.com/oleguervm
> I'm not a good page web dessigner, I haven't got a lot of ideas. On the
main
> page I will see my photograf.

Better web page than mine. :-) Interesting that you show astronomy, weather,
electronics stuff there, seems many people using POV-Ray have a tendancy
toward similar interests.

> I'm an estudent and I like Pov-Ray.

Good thing, I couldn't stop using POV-Ray since 1994 myself.

Just remember, I'm not the only one with answers around here. Lucky thing,
that, or people needing discussions or answers might get misdirected.
heh-heh!
;-)
Bob H.