POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : looks_like? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:18:36 EDT (-0400)
  looks_like? (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Bill Hails
Subject: looks_like?
Date: 9 Oct 2003 17:52:12
Message: <3f85d88c@news.povray.org>
Hi, I hope someone can help me.

There's a couple of things I'm not sure about with respect to looks_like.

Firstly there are two locations: the location of the light source and the
location of the object. I'm not sure if the light source gets transposed,
or if it only appears to shine through the object.

Secondly, what's the difference between looks_like and just putting a
light source at the centre of an object and making the object no_shadow?

Many aTdHvAaNnKcSe :-)

--
Bill Hails

Post a reply to this message