POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : isosurface in mirror Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  isosurface in mirror (Message 11 to 20 of 33)
From: marabou
Subject: Re: isosurface in mirror
Date: 10 Oct 2006 11:07:26
Message: <20061010170654.36b1e56b.not@available.yet>
On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:16:37 +0200
"Penelope20k" <pen### [at] caramailfr> wrote:

> Yep strange ...i'm still convince that your back is not define ..did the
> reflection works if you remove your difference ..
> i mean if you anly reflect your object A , or object B alone..

[..]

i was proud that someone can see anything in mirror with  difference. without you see
less...

Post a reply to this message

From: Penelope20k
Date: 10 Oct 2006 11:11:53
Message: <452bb839$1@news.povray.org>
the 'what' you see in the mirror is not your iso surface ..i think its the
reflects light of your isosurface ...
like difference { A B ..with no_reflection statement }

i dont see also the shadow of your isosurface ...this is strange also ..(but
doenst count yet)

news:200### [at] availableyet...
> On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:16:37 +0200
> "Penelope20k" <pen### [at] caramailfr> wrote:
>
> > Yep strange ...i'm still convince that your back is not define ..did the
> > reflection works if you remove your difference ..
> > i mean if you anly reflect your object A , or object B alone..
> >
> [..]
>
> i was proud that someone can see anything in mirror with  difference.
without you see less...

Post a reply to this message

"Penelope20k" <pen### [at] caramailfr> wrote:

> the 'what' you see in the mirror is not your iso surface ..i think its the
> reflects light of your isosurface ...
> like difference { A B ..with no_reflection statement }
>
> i dont see also the shadow of your isosurface ...this is strange also ..(but
> doenst count yet)
[..]

there is a shadow of isosurface in mirror. look between my painted lines.  there is a
shadow from light on the ground. it ist a little bit blinded.

Post a reply to this message