POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : isosurface in mirror : Re: isosurface in mirror Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: isosurface in mirror
From: Urs Holzer
Date: 10 Oct 2006 12:13:53
Message: <452bc6c0@news.povray.org>
Hi

marabou wrote:
> i was proud that someone can see anything in mirror with  difference.
> without you see less...

To find the problem, do the following:
- Remove all unions,differences,intersections or merges from the scene.
- Remove all objects from the scene except _one_ isosurface.
If the error is still present, there is something really wrong. In this
case I would try to tinker with the threshold and accuracy values of
the isosurface. But I'm not an expert ...
If the error is gone, you can reactivate the things one after another
and you will find out what causes the problem.

Anyway, I'm sure that this has something to do with CSG ...

Greetings
Urd