POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : <no subject> Server Time
28 Apr 2024 10:51:47 EDT (-0400)
  <no subject> (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Thomas Fester
Subject: <no subject>
Date: 21 Jan 2024 08:45:00
Message: <web.65ad1f84c23a6d991f41fb48a2a825f@news.povray.org>
As already anounced I am starting a series on modeling chemical models and here
is my first example: fullerene. From a didactic point of view I should have
started with graphene/graphite, but I wanted something a bit more spectacular.
Reflecting all the time I invested in this molecule, it seems pretty easy to
model, when you look at my final video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqR_b8usU4Q.

I also deposited the Pov-Ray file in Github:
https://github.com/tjrfester/Modeling-Nature-Chemistry

Currently it is the only structure in this repository - I will work on this in
the coming weeks.

By the way, I already noted two minor mistakes in the video...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '01fullerene.png' (280 KB)

Preview of image '01fullerene.png'