POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Iridescence code Server Time
9 May 2024 21:43:31 EDT (-0400)
  Iridescence code (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Re: Iridescence code
Date: 24 Dec 2023 15:10:00
Message: <web.65889006f07d5fbb1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
Just posting this here as a reference showing the effect of the 2 major values
for the irid {} finish.
turbulence was held at a constant 0.75, but anything between 0.25-1 works well,
and higher values might be useful for other effects.

Again, it's the environment that really lets you see the characteristic bubble
texture.

- BW

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iridescencetests.png' (623 KB)

Preview of image 'iridescencetests.png'
iridescencetests.png