POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Iridescence code : Re: Iridescence code Server Time
20 May 2024 10:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Iridescence code
From: Droj
Date: 27 Dec 2023 12:55:00
Message: <web.658c64aff07d5fbb4915286f3b2af915@news.povray.org>
> "Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote:
>

> Droj just posted his version, and with just a black background, it looked ---
> like poop.
>

> - BW

Yes BE, it looks like poop but it wasn't meant to show my artistic capabilities.
It was just a reminder for you that there is a example file for iridescence
coming with Povray.
I simply changed the pigment from white to clear using your data.

So put the blame on the author of the original file for not providing a nice
background.

- Droj