POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Modeling nature Server Time
28 Apr 2024 11:26:44 EDT (-0400)
  Modeling nature (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Thomas Fester
Subject: Modeling nature
Date: 29 Nov 2023 17:30:00
Message: <web.6567baccb3c058d0a206535f8a2a825f@news.povray.org>
Hello everybody!

Many structures in nature are produced in relatively simple processes and
therefore can be modeled using script-based approaches. I summarized a number of
possibilities in a recent video - have a look!
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wuzFq1qrKk&t=43s).

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '00titelgb.png' (1215 KB)