POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Modeling nature : Re: Modeling nature Server Time
13 May 2024 11:34:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Modeling nature
From: Thomas Fester
Date: 30 Nov 2023 12:40:00
Message: <web.6568c8c48b35e59fa206535f8a2a825f@news.povray.org>
I do have videos on modeling a worm, a snail shell, a "golden angle plantlet"
and an erythrocyte on my channel and I will do more. (I started with the simple
stuff, of course.) I will do many nice root systems and ramifications for
example.

Your idea about the competition is great! I will certainly do this in the
future. I only have to find a suitable topic, but I think ramifications might be
good.

Thomas