POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : website bug (objects collection) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:18:58 EDT (-0400)
  website bug (objects collection) (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Anthony D  Baye
Subject: website bug (objects collection)
Date: 25 Oct 2012 02:35:01
Message: <web.5088dce0635380bbd97ee2b90@news.povray.org>
the following link should display as a web page, but I get raw html.

http://lib.povray.org/collection/blockwall/chrisb%201.1.1/blockwall.html

not sure if this is the case with all links of this type, or what...

happens when clicking on "More Detail" after searching the collection.

Regards,
A.D.B.

Post a reply to this message