POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : website bug (objects collection) : Re: website bug (objects collection) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:15:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: website bug (objects collection)
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 26 Oct 2012 21:15:00
Message: <web.508b351dbfebf2ca85de7b680@news.povray.org>
"Anthony D. Baye" <Sha### [at] spamnomorehotmailcom> wrote:
> it also seems to be serving the images as raw binary, because every time I click
> on an example image, it wants me to choose an application to handle it.

This happens to me only with Firefox.  Opera and Konqueror display them normally
(and Opera reports the expected MIME type).  I don't have Safari, and I'll have
to reboot to test it in Chrome (or break down and download it for my current
OS).

When I closed Konqueror, though, it informed me that I had unsubmitted changes.
This was unrelated to clicking on the image or the More Detail link.