POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-tree still available? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:27:52 EDT (-0400)
  POV-tree still available? (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Cerambycideh
Subject: POV-tree still available?
Date: 7 Apr 2009 10:40:00
Message: <web.49db651566a6651b800e16f70@news.povray.org>
Hello all,
   Does anyone know if POV-Tree is still available?  I have found some
impressive-looking images of v. 1.5 on the web, but all links appear to be
broken.  I am hoping to find a method to create trees in POV-ray with a
graphical interface.  Kind of cheating, I know, but I need to generate many
different trees quickly, so this will save some time.
   Thanks, Jeff H.

Post a reply to this message

>    Does anyone know if POV-Tree is still available?  I have found some
> impressive-looking images of v. 1.5 on the web, but all links appear to be
> broken.  I am hoping to find a method to create trees in POV-ray with a
> graphical interface.  Kind of cheating, I know, but I need to generate many
> different trees quickly, so this will save some time.
>    Thanks, Jeff H.

....oh, another great site dead... :-(

Archive.org is your friend:
http://web.archive.org/web/20071101052625/propro.ru/go/Wshop/povtree/download.html

--
Carlo

Post a reply to this message

> >    Does anyone know if POV-Tree is still available?  I have found some
> > impressive-looking images of v. 1.5 on the web, but all links appear to be
> > broken.  I am hoping to find a method to create trees in POV-ray with a
> > graphical interface.  Kind of cheating, I know, but I need to generate many
> > different trees quickly, so this will save some time.
> >    Thanks, Jeff H.
>
> ....oh, another great site dead... :-(
>
> Archive.org is your friend:
> http://web.archive.org/web/20071101052625/propro.ru/go/Wshop/povtree/download.html
>

> --
> Carlo

Thanks Carlo !
Your fast response and perfect information are much appreciated. I have POV-tree
1.5 up and running on my machine.  It works great!
Thanks to Gennady Obukhov for this great tool.
   Cheers, Jeff H.

Post a reply to this message