POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-tree still available? : Re: POV-tree still available? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-tree still available?
From: Henrik
Date: 15 Jan 2012 10:45:01
Message: <web.4f12f4219c3befe76a672a3b0@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> >  I found out today that Gena has moved his brilliant program to:
> >

> > http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Graphic/Graphic-Others/POV-Tree.shtml
> >
> >   Hope this helps all in some way.
>
>  Oh shoot, that's no good, sorry, I should have checked the download link as
> it points to his original page.
>
>    I hope he's ok.
>
>      ~Steve~
Maybe I can help.
I found the povtree.jar file on this site:
http://code.google.com/p/vibos/source/browse/povtree.jar?r=57afdca19e90d1fe6331218cedec63f792d94bc4
On the right site, at the bottom, there is a link 'view raw file'.
Click this and you start downloading the povtree.jar file.
How to use, can be found on other pages like:
http://povray.tashcorp.net/tutorials/qd_povtree/

Regards Henrik